Moles are excited to be taking part in Party In The City to kick open Bath Festival 2018 again on Friday May 18th with an evening of great #LiveMusic and DJs.
"Manifested in the city of Bath, the group are heavily steeped in the pure essence of rock & roll, following the footsteps of giants and knowingly steering off the beaten track, reforming the sound in their own image."
+ ILL WILL
"Hailing from Bath, U.K. ILL WILL are a 4-piece alt-rock band who take influence from post-punk, crafting dark sounds with a blend of 90s grunge and modern UK rock. Frenzied live shows seize minds and advocate movement with fuzz-fueled choruses and riotous rhythms".
"Hitting the local live scene with indelible hooks and a tight rhythm section, HONEYTRAP aspire to be chart-topping artists within the next five years. This alt-pop duo (from Bath, UK) took inspiration from successful hip-hop, soul and indie music to develop a unique and tasteful edge on the current mainstream market. HONEYTRAP are embarking on an extensive tour in 2018 to promote their debut EP ‘Blank Canvas’ which will be released in March."
→ Friday May 18th 2018 at Moles, Bath.
• Doors: 8pm / 14+ / Free Entry (Donations Welcome)
• All pints £3 / Prosecco Buy 1 Btl, get 1 half price (18+)
• Includes FREE ENTRY to Rave New World after party till 4am (18+).
→ Keep up to date with Gigs & Club Nights at Moles!
• Facebook - www.facebook.com/Molesbath
• Twitter - www.twitter.com/MolesBath
• Instagram - www.instagram.com/MolesBath
• Website - www.moles.co.uk