NOVEMBER 25—Exhibitions on view include:
- "Louise Bourgeois: An Unfolding Portrait"
- "Items: Is Fashion Modern?"
- "Max Ernst: Beyond Painting"
- "Thinking Machines: Art and Design in the Computer Age, 1959–1989"
- "The Long Run"
- "Charles White—Leonardo da Vinci. Curated by David Hammons"
Don't forget to stop by the Hess Lounge Bar, across from the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Sculpture Garden, for specialy cocktails inspired by our film program.
Save the date—the Museum will stay open late until 9pm on Saturdays through the end of the year. Enjoy extra time with your favorite works without the crowds of the day. See you in the galleries 🎉
Image Credit: Lee Bontecou. "Untitled." 1980–98. Welded steel, porcelain, wire mesh, canvas, grommets, and wire. Gift of Philip Johnson (by exchange) and the Nina and Gordon Bunshaft Bequest Fund. © 2017 Lee Bontecou. Photo: Jonathan Muzikar