Bring your babies and children to this 45min talk about creating healthy sleep habits for your babies and toddlers.
We will review the common causes of night wakings, poor naps and one quick tip that can make a big impact.
We will discuss:
- causes of frequent night wakings
- sleep associations and how that affects your baby falling asleep
- the affects of being overtired
- how long your baby should be awake for at different stages of their first year
- when you can expect your baby to sleep through the night
If you choose, you can have the summary of the talk and my tips emailed to you afterwards!
There is usually time for general questions and answers.
BONUS: Free Goody Bags (coupons, jars, pouches and treats) by Beech-Nut Baby Products will be handed to everyone that attends.
Play Space: 9:00am-4:00pm
Dr. Sarah Mitchell: 9:30am-10:15am
This is a FREE family event with any play pass purchase! Must click on "going" to register for this event.
About Dr. Sarah Mitchell, B.Kin., D.C.
"I empower tired parents to get their kids to sleep by educating parents on age-appropriate sleep needs and sleep training options."
Be sure to "like" Helping Babies Sleep on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/helpingbabiessleep/
Save time and sign waiver now: https://www.smartwaiver.com/w/589ecc796f570/web/
<<<<< STAY CONNECTED >>>>>