Toni methodology for educating students:
- Assess the student’s level of expertise, musical background and their objectives and goals.
- Create a positive and fun environment for students to grow confidently.
- Teach specific vocal warm up’s, warming down exercises and songs catered to individual students.
- Develop and refine “Twang” (forward resonance).
- Create an “Inner Dialogue” by connecting to an interior life resulting in an authentic performance.
- Establish “Vocal Hygiene” to protect the vocal folds from permanent damage.
- How to” Audition” from preparation to performance.
Before booking, please contact Montessori+ via email@example.com to find out available times and secure a spot. Thank you.
Toni Zaffa is a local girl who got her break when she was cast in the role of the “Soul Sister” in Jesus Christ Superstar.
She has performed with many famous Australian artists and in 2002 was crowned "The Queen of the Noosa Jazz Festival".
Toni moved to New York City where she performed in Off-Broadway shows and toured extensively through the USA & Canada.
Toni completed her formal academic training at the Conservatorium of Music at Griffith University. She teaches proven performance techniques and important methods to protect vocal health.
Toni’s unique methodology and holistic vocal philosophy brings an invaluable insight and produces remarkable results for her students in all genres of music.
To secure a lesson time please contact firstname.lastname@example.org