Booking ~ (even though I have to click on dates to make this event page) This workshop is open date so that we can set a date together for an evening to suit all - If you would love to do this workshop, please message/email/phone me with the evenings that are suitable for you, and when there are a minimum of three people booked we can set a date to hopefully suit for you all.
A deposit of 50% is required when booking the date to secure the workshop date.
How To Spin Yarn - Part 1 - Complete Beginner's Workshop
You will arrive to my inspiring fiber art studio and a mug of tea, coffee, or herbal tea, for an afternoon learning the beautiful art of spinning your own yarns in part 1 of my how to spin course ♥
A wonderful and inspiring spinning workshop at the Wild Creative Textiles fiber art studio, learning loads to get you started with spinning yarn, building your confidence with spinning and beginning your wonderful yarn spinning journey! (more workshops in this course to follow)
*Carding & preparing wool
*Getting to know your way around a spinning wheel
*Exploring different fibers
*Get started with spinning a single ply yarn
*How to set your yarns ready to use in your projects
Take your gorgeous yarns home with you and have stacks more fun creating things with them :-)
Treat Yourself to this creative evening workshop £25
Included in price:
* 3 hours of tuition & creative guidance
* Tea, coffee & herbal teas & sweet treat
* You will need to bring your (working) spinning wheel along with you, I do have two spare wheels available to use during the workshop if you don't yet have a wheel, if you would like to use one of them please do let me know when booking so that I can book the wheel for you.
* Spinning fiber is not included so that you have the choice to either bring your own clean washed fleece to spin with, or I have packs of washed fleece available in my shop from £5
* Please bring along a notebook and pen
I teach a drop spindle spinning course if you prefer - the cost of setting up with equipment is little cost in comparison to buying a wheel & accessories.
I also teach art yarns and will be running a series of art yarn spinning workshops, and crochet and knitting with art yarns, to follow on from the beginners spinning course.
To contact Lea, please phone: 01686 669893 or email: email@example.com
Onsite glamping in gypsy caravan, pod & cabin available for the weekend & overnight or weekend camping available, please see:
If you and your friends/family would love to do this workshop but can't make this course date please contact me, I can run this workshop with a minimum of 3 people.