The Josh Tours presenting you the most awaited trip.
MOOLA CHOTUK: More than 80 km away from Khuzdar there is a beautiful village called Moola, It is a Tehsil of District Khuzdar. It is famous due to historical place as well as its geographical location; it is the gate way between central Baluchistan and West Baluchistan, Sindh and Iran. People opt this way (Moola Pass) because it is the shortest distance between central Baluchistan and Sindh. Ruins of Thore khear, Hatachi, Hayrav, Kial Beig and Pasta Khan reveal the belonging of Moola to the 2,000-year-old civilization. Moola River is the biggest river of Jalawan, its origin exists in mountains of Dist Khuzdar. Fish is also found in this river that is why fishing is one of the best hobbies of people in this area. One can find many fields of Mangos on the way; these mangos are juicy and suitable for the manufacture of pickle. Besides mangoes there are many fields of orange, lemon, olive. Jahan is one of the most beautiful village of Sub Tehsil Moola. In this village many waterfalls are found, Chotok is one of the biggest waterfalls of Sub Tehsil Moola as well as Baluchistan. This waterfall exist between two hills, the peaks of the hills are interacted with each other that is why waterfall just looks like an umbrella. For this reason it attracts the tourist to itself. Its water is hot during winter season and cold during summer season, people feel pleasant and find themselves in the imaginative world.
Rs. 9,500/= per head
• The trip cost will cover transport (4x4 SUVs) from Khuzdar to khuzdar
• All Meals during the trip
• All other expenses not mentioned above.
HARDCORE in terms of traveling & trekking (those who are not good at trekking or traveling on pickups on third rated roads are discouraged for joining in. Please be aware, in terms of traveling or trekking, it is not a luxurious trip by any means)
MODE OF TRANSPORT:
- Luxury Airconditioned Coaster/Coach (Karachi - Khuzdar - Karachi)
- (4x4 SUVs) from Khuzdar to khuzdar
FACILITIES NOT INCCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
LIST OF MEMBER'S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
-Lighter or match stick
-Sandals / Chappal(s)
- Personal Clothing
- Swim Suit(s)
- Bed Sheet(s)
ITINERARY / DETAILS:
2 Days – 2 Nights (inclusive of traveling time)
DAY 1: Friday
11:00 PM: Meet Up in Karachi
10:30 AM: Departure from Karachi
DAY 2: Saturday
08:00 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar
09:30 AM: Departure to Moola Chotuk
1:00 AM: Arrival at Moola Chotuk
02:30 PM: Lunch at Moola Chotuk
04:30 PM: Visit of Water Stream
09:00 PM: Dinner at Camp Site
Night Stay in Camp Site
DAY 3: Sunday
07:00 AM: Breakfast
08:00 AM: Visit of Water Stream
11:00 PM: Departure for Khuzdar
02:30 PM: Lunch at Khuzdar
03:30 PM Departure for Karachi
12:00 AM Arrival Back in Karachi
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking.
• However, the Company may cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforced from time to time.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor any of my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
+92 333 3599811
+92 333 0296992
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account Title: The Josh Tours
Branch Code: 1078
Bank Name: Bank Al Habib Sharfabad Branch Karachi
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whtsapp on 0333-3599811 or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR just sms.