Morehead State University Summer Stunt Camp Registration Form
* WHEN: MONDAY, JULY 23rd 1pm-8pm AND TUESDAY, JULY 24th 9am-3pm
TENTATIVE Camp Schedule:
MONDAY, July 23rd
Dorm Check-In Alumni Hall 8:30-9:30am
Campus Tour 9:30-11am
Camp Check-in 12-1pm
Session 01 - 1-4pm
Dinner Break 4-5pm
Session 02 - 5-8pm
TUESDAY, July 24th
Breakfast at Alumni Hall 7:30am-8:30am
Session 03 - 9am-12pm
Lunch at Alumni 12-1:30pm
Session 04 1:30-3pm
Dorm Check-Out 3-4pm
*WHERE: The summer stunt camp is NEW this year and will be a 2-day experience as opposed to our normal one day clinics. The camp will take place on the campus beautiful at Morehead State University. All attendees will have the opportunity to get the full Morehead experience by staying overnight in on-campus dorms, and having meals at an on-campus dining hall. ALL included in the price of registration.
* WHO: The MSU Spring Stunt Camp is open to all cheerleaders ages 8+ who want to work on collegiate level stunts. All-girl and coed stunting (or both) is available. Individuals, stunt groups, or teams are welcome!
***** HS Seniors and College transfers can earn a Bid to 2019-20 MSU Cheer Tryouts in May 3-5, 2019*****
* HOW: PLEASE REGISTER WITH THIS ONLINE FORM TO ATTEND THE CLINIC
* COST: $185 per cheerleader (certified check or money order only).
includes lodging at MSU (dorm room) for participant*, and all meals.
* Campers are NOT required to stay in the dorms overnight. However, there is one price either way.
** Discount rate at local hotel available for friends and family accompanying participants
***** TEAM DISCOUNTS are available for groups of 10 or more who register together. E-mail Head Coach Mark Coleman for team discount information.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JULY 11TH. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY JULY 14TH OR YOUR SPOT IS SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION. LATE REGISTRATION MAY BE AVAILABLE BASED UPON OCCUPANCY.
Mail payment to:
Morehead Cheer - 2017 Summer Stunt Camp
C/O Head Coach Mark Coleman
142 Academic-Athletic Center
Morehead, KY 40351
* Questions? Contact Head Coach Mark Coleman at email@example.com