Welcome to the 'Technology Meets Business Summit' by Moringa School in partnership with Legibra.
This event will center around a panel discussion featuring Kagai Macharia (Chief Technical Officer, Legibra), Jackson Chegenye (Senior Software Developer, Legibra) and Njoroge The Marketer (Digital Marketing Executive, Legibra). It is suitable for all developers and IT practitioners who would like to turn their ideas into businesses and effectively generate revenue.
Topics of Discussion
1. Managing an IT Firm by Kagai Macharia
The Legibra CTO will help demystify the management role by explaining the following:
- Organization of IT Firms
- Importance of having a company culture
- Goal setting and progress tracking
- People skills: Effective problem solving, communication, performance metrics etc
2. The Work Life Of A Software Developer by Jackson Chegenye
The distinguished software developer will shed light on:
- What is it like to be a software developer? We will discuss:
- A developer's daily activities at the office
-Teamwork, collaboration and its relevance in the workspace.
- Professionalism, client engagement, Project Management and Quality Assurance.
3. Marketing for Developers by James Njoroge
It is argued that developers are poor in closing deals and making their ideas businesses. Is this true? How can we turn this around? James Njoroge will also talk about:
- Marketing Strategies for IT firms
-The tips and tricks of business development, customer retention and customer care.
The event is FREE and open to members of the public too. Register on http://bit.ly/TechnologyMeetsBusiness