The Egyptian Banknotes Tour V
You been carrying the Egyptian Banknotes for so long right?
But have asked your self where do all those beautiful monuments located?
So we’re going to take you on day tour to explore those hidden gems of Egypt, also the entire Islamic world.
Also you’re going to climb some minarets to have a nice panoramic view of most Cairo monuments.
- Sultan Hassan Madrasah “The pyramid of Islamic architecture.”.
- Arrefie Mosque where the last King of Egypt, and The last Shah of Iran buried there.
- The Blue mosque of Egypt “ was closed for 17 years and opened two years ago.”.
- Qajmas El Eshaki mosque.
- Zweila gate.
The tour includes:
Egyptian: LE 165
Non- Egyptian: LE 250 (different in price is according to entry tickets fees)
How to book your place:
You can withdraw fees of the trip in any CIB ATM to this account number:
1000 – 345 – 356 – 33 you don’t need to have an account because there’s card less service option in the CIB ATM.
Then you take a photo copy of your receipt and send it to us through what’s app:
+2 – 0100 – 1060 – 685
You send us the name and phone number through what’s app.
Deadline for registration is: Tuesday 3rd of April
Tour guide, photography, and entry tickets.
Food, beverages, tipping, and personal expenses.
Maximum number for the tour is TEN People.
Walking distance: 4 Km.
Toilets: Sultan Hassan and Arrefie.
Water and snacks: a lot of shops selling them on our tour route.
Tour guide of the tour: Muhammad Zeineddin
The 1st official Persian language tour guide in Egypt, also he’s English language tour guide, graduated from Faculty of Arts, Ain Shams university, made almost 1000 tours around Egypt, for the sake of spreading awareness about Tolerance, Egyptian heritage and history, also the Founder of Mosaic Club,
The official photographer of Mosaic Club since he participated in major event is Romania 2015 also made his photography exhibition about human trafficking “the story of a butter fly”
Mosaic club link:
Zein and Mosaic Club reviews:
Story of a butterfly:
THINGS TO BRING:
1) Your personal expenses;
3) Hat and sunglasses;
4) Camera if you have to take photos;
5) A good mood and curiosity;
Our main ground rules are:
1) We're a community that has no color; so there's no discussion about Religion or Politics during our events;
2) We're all humans and being human is what really matters to us;
3) Everyone is welcome to join as long as s/he respects our rules;
4) Please don’t discuss controversial subjects;
5) Any form of harassment is unacceptable behavior;
6) Compliance with the general rules of behavior;
7) If you have any issues, please raise them with the organizer;
8) Suggestions are encouraged and assistance is welcomed;
9) These tours are not a venue for business development;
10) These meeting are not for dating or drinking alcohol;
11) We will listen to each other’s contributions to make it useful and free discussion is provided for at the end of the tour.
Meeting point and exact start timing would be sent to registered guests.
The tour is about four hours.
(Optional) We can have launch after the tour in one of Two places Naguib Mahfouz restaurant or El Hussin Hotel rooftop depending on how the weather is going to be.
(OPTIONAL) FERRY TRIP\ felucca
After the tour, we will join a felucca for a trip on the Nile for one hour.
The felucca fees is LE 50 per person if the number of the participant is less than 10 people EXCLUDING the organizer(s), the fees may exceed LE 50.
The ferry is located in Garden city by four seasons hotel.
Organized and designed by: