We have two rides departing at the same time from the Ledford Branch Trailhead in Bent Creek every Wednesday Night through October. Arrive at 6pm and be ready to roll out at 6:15pm. Rides can change with the weather so stay tuned to updates on the Women's Weekly Wednesday Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/977882092306563/
Please read the descriptions below and choose the ride that best meets your skill level.
Beginner Friendly/ Recovery pace social ride which will be ~5-8 miles. All skill levels are encouraged to attend.
Training Ride. This ride is for the ladies who know how to handle their bike and want to get faster. Rides will be 8-12+ miles and will utilize more technical trails.
1. Helmets are 100% required. If you show up without one, we will respectfully ask you to not join us until you have one.
2. Be safe: mountain biking is an inherently dangerous sport. Please do not ride so far outside your comfort zone that you get hurt.
3. Be respectful: These rides are meant to encourage all levels of female riders to develop and grow as cyclists. If you are not capable of checking your ego on rides, this probably isn't the group for you.
4. Come prepared for your own ride which includes clothing, food, water, and repair gear. If you forget something, we'll help you if you need it, but generally please come prepared to take care of yourself.
5. Have fun! These rides are for you... Come learn, grow, and meet the amazing women we have the pleasure of sharing the trails with. I've come to realize how inspiring each of you are.