Counterparts and Stray From The Path - Live in Manila is barely a month away, but our collective anticipation continues to swell. Sweat and spirit begin to tense, a faint hum priming unsuspecting speaker arrays for the wars to come. “It’ll be soon,” we all think.
It begins here.
From the heights of resolving tension to the pummeling thud of a deadly, winding rhythm, we lead up to the imminent deluge with an outburst of our own—tongues barbed, and instruments set to ring for days before the fall.
Time to clear the path.
Part of the profits go to the rescued cattos and doggos of Save Animals of Love and Light - Save ALL.
Reserved tickets for the Counterparts x Stray From The Path show may be claimed at the pre-show.
- Trustkill-inspired metalcore from the east
Call From Home
- Driving melodic hardcore from the marshlands of Marikina
- 2000s throwback metalcore from Bulacan
- The saddest band in Laguna (needs a drummer)
Modern Day Collapse
- Big mood hardcore from the infamous Joe Barbacena
- Modern melodic hardcore from Olongapo
- Sad shit from Bulacan/QC
- Terrifying skramz from Malolos, Bulacan
- Melodic hardcore punk from Still Ill
Show is at Mow's
Doors open at 6:00pm
Bands start at 7:00pm
150 PHP door charge with free drink
COUNTERPARTS x STRAY FROM THE PATH LIVE IN MANILA ticket holders get in for free.