We are super excited to host Moksha Yoga Halifax for a yoga night. Here are a few hints for the Yoga evening at the Museum:
- Please arrive early so we can start class at 7pm. Registration will be from 6:30 onwards.
- You do need to bring your own mat and water bottle.
- Remember this is not a hot yoga class, so we suggest you dress in layers if you are used to practising hot yoga.
- Feel free to bring your own blocks, straps and bolsters to aid with your practise.
- We do not have lockers, but will provide coat racks and tables to put your things on. We are hoping not to clutter the floor space with jackets and bags etc.
- If you are new to yoga or have questions, you’re welcome to come early to talk to the teacher.
- Our parking lot is owned by Capital Health and the pay & display machine is located next to the building. The charge is $1.50/hour. It takes credit cards and coin only. Street metres are free after 6pm.
- All the proceeds from this event go to Venture 2 Impact and to support the purchase of mobility aids for Children and Adults in need. We also accept non perishable food items at the Museum for Feed Nova Scotia.
We look forward to seeing you all there.