Mystic Mountain Games Presents
• Warhammer 40k Tournament
FIRST Sunday of every Month
Registration Begins At Noon
Tournament Begins at 1pm
(Minimum 4 players required)
Welcome to Fight Club.
• The first rule of Fight Club is: you tell everyone about Fight Club.
• The second rule of Fight Club is: you TELL EVERYONE about Fight Club!
• Third rule of Fight Club: someone gets tabled, annihilated, or goes to time, the fight is over.
These tournaments are meant to be as beginner friendly as possible and will be a great opportunity for people to meet other players in the area and to hone their competative skills and army lists.
Tournaments will be three rounds. Each round will be alotted two hours. There will be a 30 minute lunch break after the first round. (We will, tentatively, be having DiCarlo's pizza delivered. $1 per slice. Place your order when you register.)
Round 1: 1:00pm
Round 2: 3:45pm
Round 3: 6:00pm
8th Edition Rules-Matched Play
(Current FAQ's Apply)
• 1500 point maximum
• All Units must fit into a Detachment
• 3 Detachment Maximum
All models must be WYSIWYG to a reasonable standard.
Exceptions may be made for themed armies.
Participants must have three hard copies of their army list. One for each of the following:
Army lists may be photocopied or printed on site at a rate of $0.25 per page.
All games will take place on a 4x4 board
• If space permits, games will take place on a 6x4 board
All participants will play 3 games
Game lengths will be 2.0 hrs. maximum
• $10 Store Credit for each round win.
• $5 Store Credit for each round bye.
40k Fan Group: