Would be great to celebrate #Dutch_Easter with #Greek_Flavours in the heart of #Amsterdam & with a stunning #view right?
Then simply book your table (link below) at Nacarat this Sunday!!!
Head Chef Angelo Kremmydas & his great team will immerse you in their restaurant's warmth & celebrate Dutch Easter as though you were on holiday in Greece. Sit back & enjoy the sunny sky view of Amsterdam, while you get served with traditional food from the Greek chef. Taste the combination of carefully selected Greek food products from greek foodtales, fresh local products & talent!
The #Greek_Family_Table consists of below dish examples:
An etagère with cold mezzes, like
• Tarama (cod roe spread)
• Tirokafteri (spicy feta dip)
• Tzatziki (the smoothest you have ever tasted)
• Aegean Sardines
Warm mezzes, e.g.
• Kolokithokeftedes (courgette balls)
• Greek Giant Baked Beans with Pastourma (pastirma)
• Baked Feta with Peppers in the BBQ
• Grilled Buffalo Sausages with Oregano
Main course dishes to share, e.g.
• Leg of Lamb (slowly roasted in the oven)
• Baby Oregano Potatoes
• Fresh Lettuce Dill Salad
• Loukoumádes with Ouzo & Rose Petals (Greek Doughnuts)