Join us for a in-depth conversation led by internationally recognized author, Jonah Sachs, to learn how to take the bold yet intelligent risks that will help you thrive in business–and in life.
What empowers some people to respond effectively with creative breakthrough solutions while most of us cling instinctively to the safety of doing things the way we always have?
Through interviews with over one hundred innovators in business, health, education and activism, and leveraging decades of research into creativity and performance, author and digital marketing pioneer Jonah Sachs reveals a path to higher performance and creativity for anyone ready to step out of their comfort zone.
Sachs will lead a discussion on his latest book, “Unsafe Thinking,” and examine:
- How to embrace risk from NBA's Golden State Warriors coach
- How to bounce back from failure from the former CEO of Pets.com
- How to inspire unsafe thinking in conservative cultures from a CVS executive who convinced the company to shut down their multibillion-dollar tobacco business
This session will cover:
- Why your area of deep expertise is often where you’ll find your biggest blind spots
- Why anxiety can be fuel for creativity
- When to trust intuition and when to challenge it
- How collaborating only with those that share your values stunts your creativity
- How to build an organization that embraces intelligent risk