Become a Certified Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Master, with the ability to attune and ignite others to the wonderful healing art of Reiki. The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire Master training into one 3 day class which is usually taught during a 3 day weekend. Class times are 9:00am to 6:00pm each day.
Pre-requisite: To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I & II at least 6 months (one year preferred) prior to the class, be able to draw Reiki II symbols from memory and be working to incorporate Reiki into their daily lifestyle.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, placements, ignitions, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences. At the completion of the class, you’ll be able to initiate students into all levels of Reiki including full Reiki Master. The class is taught as the Usui/Holy Fire style of Reiki that is a combination of the Usui system as taught by Mrs. Takata, and a special Holy Fire style introduced by the International Center for Reiki Training. The Usui and Holy Fire master symbols are included along with many additional techniques not usually taught by others.
The training is intensive and thorough. It includes lecture, discussion, demonstration and hands-on practice time. All issues and questions are dealt with openly in a very helpful and informative way. All placements (attunements) and ignitions are explained, demonstrated and practiced so that each student becomes confident in their use.
This is an excellent class for those wanting to be Reiki masters as well as those Reiki masters want to deepen their understanding of Reiki and increase the effectiveness of their Reiki energies. It is also an excellent class for those interested in self-healing and spiritual development.
Advanced Reiki Training (ART) - Day 1
• The Usui Master placement (attunement) which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
• The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
• Practice using the Usui master symbol
• Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
• The use of crystals and stones with Reiki.
• How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
Reiki III/Reiki Master/Shinpiden - Day 2 and 3
• The complete Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire Master series of attunements/ignitions.
• Instruction on how to give Reiki placements (attunements) for Reiki I&II, Reiki ART and the ignitions for Reiki Master.
• The Healing experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
• The Usui/Holy Fire system of placements (attunements) and ignitions is taught as used by the Center and the Usui system of attunements is explained.
• The Holy Fire symbol is given for a total of five symbols.
• Lots of hands-on practice time.
• Learn how to give yourself healing experiences and ignitions.
• The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
• 130 page class manual written by William Lee Rand
• Reiki Master Certificate
• CEs and CEUs for nurses, OT, family counselors, and personal trainers are provided. A general Continuing Education form can be provided for other modalities.
Ongoing teacher support available through a private Facebook group, email and a monthly phone call.
Fee: $1025. Payment plans are available. Use coupon Friend to save $50 when you register for the 3-day class 14 days in advance.