Basic Orthopedic Assessment & Treatment w/Manual Technique: Spine continuing education class.
NCBTMB & NCCAOM approved
ONLINE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE:
16 CE Hours
Saturday & Sunday, May 5-6, 2018
Sunday – 9:00-6:
16 CE hours – $300
Early registration special is $300
After April 28, 2018 price is $320
Instructor: Brian Moran, DPT, L.Ac
This course will introduce participants to basic orthopedic assessments and tests of the spine and the treatment plans using manual techniques. This two-day course provides each participant with hands – on, practical clinical training in integrative evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of injuries and disorders of the spine.
• Identify and access common postural deviations associated with the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.
• Identify and assess active and passive range of motion and muscle length assessment for the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.
• Identify manual techniques used for the treatment of cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine disorders
• Identify special tests used for the assessment of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
• Identify corrective exercises used for the treatment of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
This two – day course is approved by NCCAOM and NCBTMB #1585