Interactive Theatre International presents:
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
- This globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Sydney Opera House, Raffles Singapore and London’s West End. In this, its 21st birthday year of touring, it comes to Nerang RSL – but be warned: it’ll sell out here too, so early booking is essential! "Note there are only 90 tickets left due to a presale period for those who missed out last year, so do not hesitate, get your tickets today".
Chaos greets audiences as soon as they walk through the door. In this fully immersive experience, the audience become diners in the infamous ‘Faulty’ restaurant, served a 3-course meal by Basil, Sybil and Manuel. Expect lashings of laughter, bowls full of spontaneity and as much audience participation as individual audience members want. And with 70% of the show improvised, no two performances are ever the same.
- ‘Flawless, and I mean flawless’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2017
- ‘Hilarious… an unforgettable night out’ The West Australian, Fringe World Perth 2017
- ‘A superb evening of food and comedy’ Limelight Magazine, Sydney Opera House 2016
Born in Brisbane in April 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a worldwide hit, appearing in around 20 countries. Highlights of 2017 include a string of return visits to Fringe Festivals in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh, and tours in Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. With an ongoing residency, too, in the heart of London’s theatre land, it’s clear that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
- ‘Definitely worth getting off the couch for’ Stage Whispers, Melbourne International Comedy Festival 2016
EXPERIENCE THE EXPERIENCE!
Venue: Nerang RSL and Memorial Club Inc
Dates: Saturday 30th June 2018
Times: Doors open at 6:00pm. Show starts 6:30pm.
Tickets: $79.00 per person – all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Get your tickets now - call 07 5578 1222