A 3 week league that will follow the order of the campaign scenarios as laid out in the post below in each week.
EO: co-host Jesse M.
- Two games to be played per week on Thursday at Nerd Haven Games.
Between 5pm & 930pm
These MUST be against different opponents.
- The final week will be only one game.
- Use the supplied campaign record to track your progress, make sure to get your opponents signature.
-printed (Dead tree copy) of warscrolls, battle traits, Skirmish rules are required.
- Proxies/Custom Figures are allowed as long as the intended model/weapons/effect is obvious & not intended to exploit a game effect & your opponent is informed beforehand.
if in doubt show model to the EO.
- All players are awarded 8 renown at the end of the week. No other renown is gained due to battles except through Rewards of Battle.
- Note the following victory points on your campaign record:
-Major win-5 points
-Minor win-4 points
- At the end of the league, players will place based solely on victory points.
Errata and clarifications for this league:
- Grand Alliance Command Abilities are not used, use abilities from the Skirmish book and your Generals warscroll only.
- Special items/weapons that are noted as "x in y models may take special item" may be taken by the first models from the warscroll. (Eg. Blood Warriors: "1 in every 10 models may instead be armed with a Goreglaive." The first Blood Warrior may take a Goreglaive.)
-Unit champions may take the special items/weapons from their warscroll.
-Unit champions, standard bearers and musicians (or variant names) are unique models. (Eg. a champion may not also be a musician)
- During Battleshock phase, make a battleshock test for each different type of warscroll that has lost troops.
-Turn order will be alternating rather than rolled for each turn.
- Scenario chosen models (ones bearing a message, a marked target, objective model, The bearer of the cargo...) may not change position by any means other than a Move (including retreat) during the movement phase or a Pile In during the combat phase.