Men's Ministry brings to you Investment planning for the Future
- Why invest?
- The time value of money
- CPF Life insufficient
- What are the different asset classes (property, stocks, bonds, funds, REITs) available for investment - explanation of each class of assets
- Explanation of common terms on the stock exchange website
- How to understand basic financial terms on a Bloomberg page of a given stock
- Risk and Return
- Creating a passive income source
- How Inflation affects future expenses
- How much to save each month to achieve the desired income from retirement to death
This event is free and open to public. Light refreshments will be provided.
Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mr Steven Cheong
Mr Steven Cheong spent 15 years as head of mergers & acquisitions at a listed engineering group before he retired in 2016. Prior to that, he spent 15 years in investment banking. He is an accountant by training. He responded to God’s call to serve in the teaching ministry and has a passion to mentor young adults. He is a member of Singapore Christian Canaan Church and a graduate of the School of Ministry and School of Leadership, Tung Ling Bible School. He also volunteers with CRU and helps facilitate Crown Financial Ministries Personal Financial Study course. He is married with 3 children.