FREE PROPERTY INFORMATION EVENING
The new BRIGHT LINE test and other tax law changes – HOW WILL these affect your investments?
Presented by Newland Burling & Co Ltd in association Roberts & Associates.
Guest Speaker, Michael Roberts, CA, Tax Specialist, Roberts & Associates will talk about:
- The new Brightline test – ramifications for investors
- Effects of the coming capital gain tax
- The upside/downside of negative gearing
- Retrospective Tax Law – “grandfathering”
- Learn how to protect your assets
The Newland Burling Team will talk about:
- What’s driving the property market?
- Learn how to invest in commercial property and reap the rewards
- How to earn a passive income and enjoy a better lifestyle
Live case studies will be provided at this event for discussion.
Newland Burling is a successful property investment company that specialises in reviewing and building investment property portfolios for business people, their family and friends. The team includes trusted financial and property advisors with over 100 years combined experience.
Earlybird bookings will go in the draw to win a 12 month subscription to NZ Property Investor Magazine.
** This event will benefit both you and your clients.