At the Novotel, Southampton SO15 1RA
The NIHR CLAHRC together with the AHSN for Wessex are pleased to host the jointly organised event in the field of ageing and research.
The event is designed to bring together members of the NIHR CLAHRCs, partner organisations and a cross section of industry in a one-day conference.
Who should attend?
Attendance is encouraged from members of the following groups/bodies:
· NIHR CLAHRCs
· Academic researchers
· Improvement staff
· NHS clinical staff and managers
· Patients and carers
The day will include a welcome and keynote address, followed by sessions on:
· Trained volunteers for older patients programme
· Dementia modelling and digital interfaces
· Compassionate care
· Get a grip! Handgrip strength as a health screening tool
· Wessex AHSN: Healthy Ageing Strategic Programme
· Future research for local ageing populations (table discussions)
In addition, there will be a series of CLAHRC 10 minute presentations and Q&A.