/ / / What is this event about \ \ \
Random SIN hey? Bet you didn't think this event was about music production! ...but it is! This will be a special version of our regular SIN events where Gaelan (the guy who needs new friends) will spin a wheel of topics relating to music production.
A few samples of topics that *MAY* be selected:
How do people organize their Ableton/Cubase/Bitwig/Etc.. projects?
OH GREAT QUESTION!
Where is the dopest, most secret place to find sample packs?
WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW!
What VSTs should I get, or do I need them, or what is a VST?
WEW LADS AND LASSES, WE'RE ON FIRE!
Why don't more people finish more music quickly?
I AM RESONATING WITH THIS QUESTION, I FEEEL ITTT AHHH!
Why don't people sample ducks more often?
HMM. that shit is...QUACK yo!
...AND MANY MANY MORE QUESTIONS THAT WILL LIKELY NOT GET CHOSEN!
/ / / Timetable of the event \ \ \
• 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Meet and greet, BASICALLY this is time for you to get here after work. Try to be here before 7 PM so you don't miss anything, but you do not need to be here at 6 PM sharp!
• 7:00 PM to 7:45PM: RANDOM SIN BEGINS! Gaelan will spin a wheel and select a random topic to talk about
• 8:00 PM - 9:30PM: More randomness! But what you ask? It's a secret, of course.
/ / / Who should come to this event \ \ \
Literally anyone who wants to get into making music, get better at making music, make new friends, be inspired to create art, and enjoy an inclusive welcoming atmosphere!
/ / / FAQ \ \ \
• What do I need to bring? You must bring your own MIDI controllers/headphones/laptops/etc.. Whatever you need to practice music production!
• Do I have to use a specific DAW to do this? No, however most people do use Ableton Live. All exercises are universally applicable to all DAWs.
• I'm a fairly new producer and am not sure if this is for me. How can I know if this would help me? Simply put - through action! Just come and meet us and see what you think, we don't bite. We're a very inclusive and open community here and worst case if it isn't for you, you probably will make some new friends :)
• How much does the event cost? The event is free! We don't want to exclude people because of their financial situation. However, if you are able to give a bit, donations will be gratefully accepted to help keep this event running (normal donation 2 euros).
/ / / Contact us at \ \ \