Learn the secrets of successfully supporting singer/songwriters from Terry “Buffalo” Ware, one of the most sought after guitarists in the genre, and Gregg Standridge, director of guitar department at the Norman Music Institute. Terry and Gregg will lead this three-hour clinic on “backing up” singer/songwriters of all styles. Although the clinic is geared around guitar, all instrumentalists are welcome.
The clinic will include:
• A short explanation of how to move and use the Pentatonic scale in all Major and Minor Keys.
• Practical application of the CAGED system.
• A detailed description and application of the Number System
• Lots of hands on application. You will be able to play on stage with Terry and Gregg and try out the techniques described so that you can get feedback from the artists.
• Introduction of subtle concepts used to compliment songs that are often overlooked.
• Open Q/A with Terry and Gregg