UNDERSTANDING THIS EXTRAORDINARY RITE OF PASSAGE INTO BECOMING YOUR POWER
This workshop will give you vital, balanced information about the huge changes at midlife and menopause to inspire you to greater health, peace and contentment with your life.
‘At menarche (puberty) a woman enters her power.
During her menstruating years, she practices her power.
At menopause, she becomes her power.’
Old Native American Wisdom
By attending this workshop you will:
• learn about the huge physical, biological, psychological and spiritual changes that this rite of passage of menopause brings
• understand the common symptoms of menopause and peri-menopause and some strategies to deal with them
• gain an appreciation of the wisdom of our female body and how to nurture your feminine through this phase
• know that losing our fertility does NOT mean losing our femaleness
• discuss our energy management at midlife and how to relight your libido
• learn about the brain changes through this midlife transition and what are the major themes that affect women
• appreciate how useful meditation is for women and why at this life stage in particular
• gain a new perspective on growing older and learn to step into our sovereignty as a wise woman
The workshop will be run by Maree Lipschitz who holds an Honours Degree in Science from Queensland University. She has over 20 years’ experience speaking and presenting at conferences, facilitating workshops and coaching women and girls in the three major female transitions of menarche, motherhood and menopause. Maree is a specialist coach in Midlife & Menopause and she assists women to rediscover their purpose, reclaim their power and recreate their life. Maree is also a Senior Facilitator and Co-founder of 'Pathways into Womanhood' residential programs for 13-15 year old girls and their Mums; and 'Let's Talk Growing Up' puberty weekends for 9-12 year old girls and their Mums. She is passionate about helping women and girls navigate with grace and ease through these major transitions in their lives.
$195 early bird (expires 17 May)
$215 full fee
To book rIng: Maree 0417 428 007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with Direct Debit details below
Places are going so pay now to secure your spot!
Numbers limited. Direct Deposit to The Feminine Pathway
BSB 062-012 Account 00201108 with your name and email receipt to Maree at email@example.com
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money back.
"Maree’s midlife workshop is a must for every woman. Learn how to become your power at menopause, what to expect along the way and how to make the most of this amazing transition called menopause." Trina Bawden-Smith, Coogee