Cost from Lahore: 16,000 PKR
Cost from Islamabad: 15,500 PKR
The Hunza (Urdu: ہنزہ) is a mountainous valley in the Gilgit–Baltistan region of Pakistan. The Hunza is situated in the extreme northern part of Pakistan.
Attabad lake is 40 min (30km) drive from Hunza via Karakoram.Attabad Lake, Gojal, also known as Gojal Lake, is a lake in the Gojal Valley of northern Pakistan created in January 2010 by a landslide dam.In 2010, a landslide blocked the river Hunza and created Attabad Lake, which threatened 15,000 people in the valley below and has effectively blocked 27 km of the Karakoram Highway
Khunjrab Pass is 4 h (175 km) Drive from Hunza via Karakoram.Khunjerab Pass (elevation 4,693 metres or 15,397 feet) is a high mountain pass in the Karakoram Mountains in a strategic position on the northern border of Pakistan's Gilgit–Baltistan Hunza - Nagar District on the southwest border of the Xinjiang region of China. Its name is derived from Wakhi 'Khun' means Home and 'Jerav' means spring water/water falling.
Departure from Lahore: 09:00 pm
Arrival at Isl: 02:00 am
Arrival at Manserah: 05:00 am
Breakfast on the way
Arrival at Chilas: 06:00 pm
Dinner and Night stay at Chilas
Breakfast: 07:00 am
Departure for Hunza: 07:30 am
Short stay before Jaglot to view the mighty Nanga Parbat
Short stay at junction point of 3 highest mountain ranges of the world
Arrival at Hunza: 01:30 pm
Visit Baltit Fort
Visit Altit Fort
Dinner and night stay at karimabad Hunza
Witness Sunrise at Eagle's Nest
Breakfast: 06:30 am
Departure for Attabad lake: 07:30 am
Arrival at Attabad lake: 08:30 am
Boating and Sight seeing at Attabad lake
Arrival at Passu cones and Cathedrals
Excursion to Khunjerb pass (depend upon weather)
Night stay and dinner at Karimabad
Folk Muscial Night with Local Hunzai Band
Breakfast: 06:30 am
Departure for Besham: 08:00 pm
Short Stays on the Way
Night stay and dinner at Besham
Departure for Lahore: 07:30 am
Dinner near Rawalpindi
Arrival at Lahore: Late night
-Quality Food (breakfast, Dinner)
-Hotel Expense (3/4 max per room)
-Basic first aid kit
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
-Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
-porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
-Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
-Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
-Boating at Attabad Lake
-Any item not mentioned above Note: In case of any Change in tour plan, result in the change of cost.
25% of the total amount should be paid before to Reserve your seat.
For further details contact:
Waqar Khalid: 0314-6798130
Arslan Gujjar: 0302-6845602
For Advance Bookings and Payment details visit our Page:
Acc title: Waqar Khalid
Acc no: 04467901783203
HBL Current Account
Branch Code: 0446
*TERMS & CONDITIONS:
North Explorers strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Payment Policy:
a. 25% advance should be paid before the start of trip.
b. All payment should be handovered to organisers at the start of trip.
12: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
13: The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
14: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
15: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
16: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu)