Tour Cost from Lahore:10000/-
Tour Cost from ISL: 9500 /-
Details of Area: Neelam Valley is located in Azad Kashmir Region. Neelam valley is a 144 km long bow-shaped deeply forested region in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. Neelum Valley is situated at the North & North-East of Muzaffarabad, running parallel to Kaghan Valley. The two valleys are only separated by snow-covered peaks, some over 4000m above sea level. Sharda a breath-taking green spot at an altitude of 1981m. Shardi and Nardi are two mountain peaks overlooking the valley, reputedly named after legendary princess Sharda. It has a captivating landscape with numerous springs and hill-sides covered with trees. On the right bank, opposite Sharda, the Neelum is joined by the Surgan Nallah along which a track leads to Nurinar Pass and through it to the Kaghan Valley. Ruins of an old Buddhist University can also be found in Sharda. Kel a small village situated at a height of 2097m. This is another picturesque place in the Neelum Valley. The Shounter Nallah joins river Neelum at this place and leads to Gilgit Agency (Northern Areas). Athmuqam is situated at a height of 1371m, it is the sub-divisional headquarters of the area. It is an attractive place known for its variety of fruit. All necessary facilities via bazaars, post offices, banks, hospitals, and telephone exchanges are present. Dawarian is lush hilly village about 22 km away from Authmuqam. It is the base camp for Ratti Gali lake located at the border of Dawarian and Kaghan Valley. This village has very high literacy rate in all over the Neelam, which is about 80%. In Dowarian there are oldest Govt school also located.
Departure from Lahore: 12:00 am
Arrival at Rawalpindi: 06:00 am
Arrival at MZD: 09:00 am
Breakkfast at MZD
Arrival at Dhani water fall: 01:00 pm
Arrival at Keran: 03:00 pm
Night Stay in Keran
Break Fast: 08:30 am
Departure for Arrang Kel: 09:00 am
Arrival at Kel: 1:00 pm
Start Trekking to Arrang Kel: 1:30 pm
Arrival at Arrang Kel: 04:00 pm
Dinner, Night stay and bonefire at Arrang Kel
Breakfast at 08:00 am
Trekking back to Kel: 09:00 am
Arrival at Kel: 11:00 am
Arrival at Kutton waterfall: 04:00 pm
short stay at waterfall
Arrival at Kutton Village: 05:00pm
Dinner and Night Stay at Kutton Village
Breakfast at: 08:00 am
Visit MZD bazar if time permits
Departure for Lahore: 12:00 pm
Dinner near Jehllum
Arrival at Lahore: 10:00 pm
*Change in Plan occur due to landslide or natural disaster.
-Quality Food (breakfast, Dinner)
-Services of a guide
-Basic first aid kit
-Hotel Expense (3/4 max per room )
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
-Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
-porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
-Chairlift charges for arangkel
-Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
-Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
-Any item not mentioned above
Note: In case of any Change in tour plan, result in the change of cost.
30% of the total amount should be paid before to Reserve your seat.
1- Week before trip 50% cancelaltion charges
2- 3 days before trip 100% cancellation charges
For further details and bookings contact:
Waqar Khalid 0314-6798130
Arslan Gujjar 0302-6845620
For Advance Bookings and Payment details visit our Page:
HBL Current Account
Account title: waqar khalid
Account no: 04467901783203
*TERMS & CONDITIONS:
North Explorers strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Payment Policy:
a. 25% advance should be paid before the start of trip.
b. All payment should be handovered to organisers at the start of trip.
12: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
13: The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
14: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
15: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
16: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu)