Cost From Lahore: 3000 PKR
Khanpur Dam is a dam located on the Haro River near Potowar Plateau and the village of Khanpur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, about 25 miles (40 km) from Islamabad, Pakistan.And 15 KM form Haripur. It caters to domestic water supplies in Rawalpindi and Islamabad, and irrigation water to many of the agricultural and industrial areas surrounding the cities. There are many water activities including cliff diving, Boat ride, Archery, Rifle shooting and Paragliding.
Activities During Trip:
-Basant At Khanpur (Kite Flying)
-Services of a Guide
-Basic first aid kit
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
-Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks
-Expense porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
-Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
-Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
-Any item not mentioned above
For further details contact:
Waqar Khalid 0314-6798130
Arslan Gujjar 0302-6845602
For Advance Bookings and Payment details visit our Page:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
North Explorers strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Payment Policy:
1. 20% advance should be paid before the start of trip.
2. All payment should be handovered to organisers at the start of trip.
12: Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
5. 20% deduction charges for "Early booking discount" holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
13: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
14: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15: The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
16: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
18: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu)