Tour cost from Lahore: 22,000 PKR
Tour cost from Islamabad: 21,500 PKR
**People from Karachi can also join either from Lahore or Islamabad.
Day0: (15 April)
Departure from Lahore 09:00 pm
Pick up Islamabad Participants 02:00 pm
Breakfast in abbotabad
Travel all the way to Chilas Via Karakoram Highway
Dinner and Night stay in Chilas
Departure from Chilas to Skardu
Short Stay at Nanga Parbat View point
Short Stay at junction point of World's Highest 3 mountain ranges
Lunch break at Astak Nalla
Dinner and night Stay at Skardu
Breakfast in Skardu
Visit Shigar Valley & Shigar Fort
Travel to Khalpu village
Visit Khaplu fort
Dinner and night Stay at Khaplu
Breakfast and Departure for Skardu
Visit Manthoka waterfall
Travel back to Skardu
Visit Shangrilla Resorts and Upper kachura lake
Dinner and night at Skardu
Departure for Sadpara lake
Visit Sadpara lake
Visit Katpana Cold Desert
Dinner and night Stay in Skardu
Early morning(5:00) Breakfast in Skardu
Travel back to Chillas
Short stays on the way
Dinner and Night stay in Chillas/Besham
Breakfast in Chillas/Besham
Departure for Lahore via KKH
Dinner in Islamabad
Reach Lahore late night
*Change in Plan occur due to landslide, Traffic or natural disaster.
-Quaity Food (breakfast, Dinner)
-Basic first aid kit
-Hotel Expense (3/4 max per room )
-Camping (3/4 person sharing)
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
-Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
-porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
-Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
-Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
-Any item not mentioned above
7000 RS. should be paid before to Reserve your seat.
1- Week before trip 50% cancelaltion charges
2- 3 days before trip 100% cancellation charges
For further details and bookings contact:
Waqar Khalid 0314-6798130
Arslan Gujjar 0302-6845602
For Advance Bookings and Payment details visit our Page:
Account title: waqar khalid
Account no: 04467901783203
HBL Current Account
*TERMS & CONDITIONS:
North Explorers strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Payment Policy:
a. 25% advance should be paid before the start of trip.
b. All payment should be handovered to organisers at the start of trip.
12: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
13: The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
14: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
15: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
16: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu)