Tour Cost from Lahore: 8500 PKR
Tour Cost from Islamabad: 8000 PKR
Details of Area:
Malam Jabba (Urdu: مالم جبہ) is a Hill Station in the Hindu Kush mountain range nearly 40 km from Saidu Sharif in Swat Valley, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is 314 km from Islamabad and 51 km from Saidu Sharif Airport.
Malam Jabba is home to the only ski resort in Pakistan.The area also contains two Buddhist stupas and six monasteries that are scattered around the resort. The presence of the monuments at such a height indicates that the area has been inhabited for over 2000 years.
The White Palace of Marghazar was built in 1940 by the first king of Swat, Miangul Abdul Wadud (Badshah Sahib) in the small town of Marghazar situated at about 13 kilometers away from Saidu Sharif. The name was given to the palace as it was built of white marble. The palace now serves as a hotel.
Departure from Lahore:9:00 pm
Breakfast 8:00 am
Departure for Kalam
Short stay at Bahrain
Arrival at Kalam till after noon
Transfer to hotel and explore surroundings of Kalam town
Dinner and Night stay in Kalam Hotel
Breakfast 8:00 am
Departure for Mahudand Lake on jeeps 9:00 am
Visit Ushu Forest and Ushu Water Fall
Reach Mahudand Lake
Exploration of lake
Drive back to Kalam
Dinner, Bonfire and Night stay in Kalam Hotel
Early breakfast 7:00 am
Departure for Lahore 8:00 am
Short stays on the way back
Lunch in Takhatbhai
Arrival at Lahore 11:00 pm
*Change in Plan occur due to landslide or natural disaster.
-Quality Food (breakfast, Dinner)
-Hotel Expense (3/4 max per room )
-Basic first aid kit
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
-Dinner of last day on the way back to Lahore
-Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
-porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
-Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
-Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
-Any item not mentioned above Note: In case of any Change in tour plan, result in the change of cost.
3000 PKR should be paid before to Reserve your seat.
-Kids age 5-10 : 50% charges and given jumper seat.
-Kids age < 5: Free and given jumper seat.
-Separate Room: Rs.1500/- per head additional.
For further details contact:
Waqar Khalid 0314-6798130
Arslan Gujjar 0302-6845602
For Advance Bookings and Payment details visit our Page:
Acc title: Waqar Khalid
Acc no: 04467901783203
HBL Current Account
Branch Code: 0446
*TERMS & CONDITIONS:
North Explorers strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Payment Policy:
a. 25% advance should be paid before the start of trip.
b. All payment should be handovered to organisers at the start of trip.
12: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
13: The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
14: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
15: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
16: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu)