Tour Cost from Lahore:15,000/-
Tour Cost from ISL: 14,500 /-
Duration: 5 Days and 4 Nights
Camping: 2 Nights
Hotel stays: 2 Nights
Weather: Moderate to Cold
Trekking Level: Easy
**People from Karachi can join either from Lahore or Islamabad.
Details of Area:
Dudipatsar Lake or Dudipat Lake is a lake encircled by snow clad peaks in Lulusar-Dudipatsar National Park. The lake lies in the extreme north of the Kaghan Valley, in the Mansehra District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, in northern Pakistan. The word "dudi" means white, "pat" means mountains and "sar" means lake. This name has been given to the lake because of the white color of snow on surrounding peaks. In summer the water of the lake reflects like a mirror. The word "sar" is used with the name of each lake in the area, translating as 'lake.'
Departure from Lahore: 12:00 am
Arrival at Rawalpindi: 06:00 am
Breakfast in Abbottabad: 09:00 am
Short stay at Kiwai
Arriva at Naran: 01:00 pm
Short Stay at River Kunhar
Arrival at Burawai: 03:00 pm
Dinner and Night Stay in Burawai
Break Fast: 07:30 am
Departure for Basil:8:00 am
Arrival at Basil: 9:00 am
Get ready for Trek
Start Trekking to Mulla ki Basti: 09:30 am
Arrival at Mulla ki Basti: 03:30 pm
Dinner and Night stay in Camps
Breakfast at 08:00 am
Start trekking to Dudipatsar Lake: 08:30 am
Arrival at Dudipatsar Lake: 10:30 am
Sightseeing and Exploration of Dudipatsar Lake
Trek Back to Mulla ki Basti: 02:00 pm
Arrival at Mulla ki Basti: 04:00 pm
Dinner and Night Stay in Camps
Breakfast at: 9:00 am
Trek Back to Basil: 09:30 am
Arrival at Basil: 03:00 pm
Arrival at Burawai: 04:00 pm
Transfer to Hotel rooms
Dinner, Bonfire and Night Stay in Burawai
Breakfast: 08:00 am
Departure for Lahore: 09:00 pm
Short Stays on the way back
Dinner near Islamabad
Arrival at Lahore 11:00 pm
*Change in Plan occur due to landslide or natural disaster. Management has the right to change the plan depending upon the ground situations.
-Quality Food (breakfast, Dinner)
-Hotel Expense (3/4 max per room )
-Camping and camping equipments (Sharing basis)
-Basic first aid kit
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
-Chairlift Charges to cross the River
-Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
-porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
-Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
-Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
-Any item not mentioned above
Note: In case of any Change in tour plan, result in the change of cost.
5000 Rs. should be paid before to Reserve your seat.
1- Week before trip 50% cancelaltion charges
2- 3 days before trip 100% cancellation charges
For further details contact:
Waqar Khalid 0314-6798130
Arslan Gujjar 0302-6845602
For Advance Bookings and Payment details visit our Page:
Acc title: Waqar Khalid
Acc no: 04467901783203
HBL Current Account
Branch Code: 0446
*TERMS & CONDITIONS:
North Explorers strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Payment Policy:
a. 25% advance should be paid before the start of trip.
b. All payment should be handovered to organisers at the start of trip.
12: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
13: The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
14: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
15: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
16: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu)
About North Explorers