Cost from LHR : 16,000/-
Cost from ISL: 15,500/-
Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
Weather Condition: Moderate to Cold
Trekking Level: Moderate
**People from Karachi can join either from Lahore or Islamabad.
Details of Area:
Chitta Katha Lake is located in Shounter valley, Azad Kashmir at the elevation of 13,500 feet (4,100 m). Chitta Katha means White Stream; it is the local name of the stream coming down from the Hari Parbat originating from the lake called Chitta Katha Sar or lake of the Mount Hari parbat. This Mountain is sacred for some people who relate it to Lord Shiva and consider it abode of the Lord and identify it as Kailash.
Departure from Lahore: 12:00 am
Arrival at Rawalpindi: 05:00 am
Pick up participents of Islamabad
Arrival at MZD: 09:00 am
Breakkfast at MZD
Arriva at Dhani water fall: 12:00 pm
Arrival at Keran: 02:00 pm
Dinner Night Stay in Sharda (Hotel)
Break Fast: 07:00 am
Departure for Kel: 08:00 am
Arrival at Kel: 09:30 am
Jeep ride from Kel to Upper Domail: 10:00 am
Arrival at Upper Domail: 01:00 pm
Start Trekking to Deck 1/2: 01:30 am
Arrival at Deck 1/2: 04:00 am
Set up the camps
Dinner and Night stay in Camps- Deck-1
Breakfast at 07:00 am
Start Trekking to Deck 2/2: 07:30 am
Arrival at Deck 2/2: 09:00 pm
Arrival at Lake: 11:30 am
Photography and Exploration of lake
Start Trekking to Deck 1/2: 02:30 pm
Arrival at Deck 1/2: 05:00 pm
Dinner and Night Stay in Camps-Deck-1
Breakfast at 06:00 am
Trek back to upper Domail
Departure for Kel: 11:00 pm
Arrival at Kel: 01:30 pm
Departure for Sharda: 02:30 pm
Arrival at Sharda: 05:30pm
Night Stay at Sharda (Hotel)
Breakfast: 06:00 am
Departure for Lahore: 06:30 am
Short stays on the way
Dinner near Jehllum
Arrival at Lahore: 11:00 pm
*Change in Plan occur due to landslide or natural disaster.
-Quality Food (breakfast, Dinner)
-Luxury Transport (Lhr-Lhr)
-Services of a Guides
-Hotel Expense (3/4 max per room )
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
-Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
-Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
-Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
-Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
-Any item not mentioned above Note: In case of any Change in tour plan, result in the change of cost.
List of Personal Equipment:
- Ruck Sack
- Trekking Shoes
- Trekking sticks
- Warm Jacket
- Rain Coat or Parka Jacket
- Woolen socks
- Woolen cap
- Water bottle
- Tissue roll
- Personal Medicines
6000 Rs. from the total amount should be paid before to Reserve your seat.
For further details, Cash by hand and bookings contact:
Waqar Khalid 0314-6798130
Arslan Gujjar 0302-6845602
For Advance Bookings and Payment details visit our Page:
Account title: waqar khalid
Account no: 04467901783203
HBL Current Account
*TERMS & CONDITIONS:
North Explorers strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Payment Policy:
a. 25% advance should be paid before the start of trip.
b. All payment should be handovered to organisers at the start of trip.
12: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
13: The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
14: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
15: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
16: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu)