This lantern workshop is hosted by Chantelle Rytter for the Sandy Springs Lantern Parade on April 21st! The lantern parade is a creative community collaboration! Your participation is what makes the magic!
Illuminated Parasols are super fun to twirl around in the parade! Attendees will decorate white paper parasols with string lights and colored tissue paper. Parasols and Globe lanterns are the best choice for small children with a dedicated assistant. Kids with scissors skills will want their own parasol! All materials, lights, and batteries included. You are welcome to bring a beverage and a snack. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Tickets are per parasol. (ie. If parent & child are making one parasol together, they only need one ticket.) Tickets are non-refundable.
- COST: $30 plus processing fee
- LOCATION: North Springs United Methodist Church at 7770 Roswell Rd, Sandy Springs, GA 30350
- WORKSHOP QUESTIONS? Contact Chantelle Rytter: email@example.com or call 678-612-2570
- PARADE DETAILS: www.visitsandysprings.org/lanternparade
Can't make the Illuminated Parasol Workshop? Chantelle is also offering the two workshops below!
- Globe Lantern Workshop, April 14, 10am-2pm
- Lantern Hat Workshop, April 15, 2pm-5pm