This lantern workshop is hosted by Chantelle Rytter for the 2018 Sandy Springs Lantern Parade on April 21st! The lantern parade is a creative community collaboration! Your participation is what makes the magic!
In this workshop, attendees will build tall lantern hats! Lantern hats are stylish and result in hands-free parading! All materials, light, and batteries included. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. It is best for kids who have mastered scissors and patience, approximately 8 and up. Tickets are per lantern hat. (ie. If you and your bestie want to make one hat together, you just need one ticket.) Tickets help fund the parade and are non-refundable.
- COST: $35 plus processing fee
- LOCATION: North Springs United Methodist Church at 7770 Roswell Rd, Sandy Springs, GA 30350.
- WORKSHOP QUESTIONS? Contact Chantelle Rytter: email@example.com or call 678-612-2570
- PARADE DETAILS: www.visitsandysprings.org/lanternparade
Can't make the Lantern Hat Workshop? Chantelle is also offering the two workshops below!
- Globe Lantern Workshop, April 14, 10am-2pm
- Illuminated Parasols Workshop, April 14, 2pm-5pm