Resilience: The Biology of Stress and Science of Hope
Tuesday, May 1
Northern Lights Theatre Pub, Salem
FREE, but seating is limited!
Sponsors: Salem Health Foundation and Oregon Center for Nursing
For more information, contact Michael Polacek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if watching a simple, hour-long movie could make a huge difference in someone’s life?
Learn about the movement to use cutting-edge brain science to disrupt cycles of violence, addiction and disease — and curb the rising tide of suicide.
Expert panel following show:
* Hong Lee, PhD, Salem Health medical ethicist
* Satya Chandragiri, MD, psychiatrist
* Danielle Vander Linden, Central High School trauma informed care coordinator
* Doug Gouge, Polk County family and community outreach supervisor
* Ann Kirkwood, Oregon Health Authority suicide intervention coordinator
* Jesse Lippold, Salem Keizer School Board member