Registration is now open at: https://nsrelationships.eventbrite.com
Building relationships in the workplace is vital to the longevity of your career. Learn from our expert how to strengthen relationships with your colleagues and your bosses. Some topics covered:
- If you are at a new job, what are some of the ways to build relationships with team members.
- How do you assimilate into your company’s culture?
- How do you build a relationship with your boss? Or if you have a bad boss, how to you “mend fences” and try to move on from a not-so-pleasant experience.
- How does one deal with toxic co-workers?
- How do you build a relationship with someone who has betrayed you in the workplace?
- How do you provide great customer service to colleagues?
For Adults ONLY.
This program is sponsored by the Santa Clara City Library Foundation and Friends.