Dear Parents and Students,
We are NOW Open for Enrollment in the 2018 Summer Camp!
Yes, summer is almost here and we are very excited about our summer camp program this year. There is so much we can offer your child such as: confidence, discipline, and so much more. We offer a full range of program options for you. Come and let them discover their potential.
Our Focus: To improve and strengthen your child’s dance ability and technique while incorporating academic, social, and physical excellence in a family-oriented environment.
Age Group: 6-13 years old
• Non-refundable $45.00 per
• $40.00 for sibling
• $40.00 per day (Mon.-Fri.)
• $119.00 per week
• $109.00 per wk. for additional sibling
Enroll for 2 weeks at a time and pay only $99.00 per week. (PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL TO TAKE DISCOUNT ( NO EXCEPTIONS)
Fees are non refundable or transferable.
Minimum of two weeks must be paid at front at all times.
Additional late pick-up fee after 5:35 PM applies. $2.00 per minute
If extended hours are needed additional fees will be apply. $25.00 per week per child.
Camp Schedule: Recital schedule for Saturday, August 11 2018. (subject to change)
Camp Duration: June 12th - August 10th
• Week 1: June 11 - June 15
• Week 2: June 18 - June 22
• Week 3: June 25 - June 29
• Week 4: July 2 - July 06
• Week 5: July 9 - July 13
• Week 6: July 16 - July 20
• Week 7: July 23 - July 27
• Week 8: July 30 - August 3
• Week 9: August 6 - August 10
Parents must let us know term that you child would attend camp.
Sample Schedule (Subject to Change):
• 8:30-9:00 Free Time
• 9:00-10:00 Stretch and Warm-up
• 10:00-10:30 Jazz Technique
• 10:30-11:00 Choreography
• 11:00-12:00 Arts and Crafts
• 12:00-1:00 Lunch
• 1:00-1:30 Reading
• 1:30-2:30 Zumba
• 2:30-3:15 Salsa
• 3:15-3:30 Break
• 3:30-4:30 Jazz
• 4:30-5:30 Hip Hop
Campers Dress Code:
• Leggings or Yoga Pants
• Black Leotard and Pink Tights
• Jazz Shoes, Ballet Shoes and Tennis Shoes
• A towel or yoga mat is needed!
• Nuevolution T shirts must be worn every day. ( for sale one for $10.00 2 for $18.00.)
• Each child is responsible for bringing their own lunch;( Lunch will not be provided by Nuevolution Dance Studios.)
• Healthy snacks and water will be provided throughout the duration of the camp day.
• There is a zero-tolerance policy for bullying, if any child is bullied by another, either physically or verbally, further disciplinary actions will be taken.
• Treat others the way we want to be treated.
• Respect the equipment, dance studio, and people in it.
• All children must stretch to participate in the day’s activities.
Parents are welcome to donate (plain paper, crayons, paper towels, Games hand sanitizer) Nuevolution appreciates your donations.