After 15 years, StartingBloc is launching their first Raleigh-Durham Institute this June (June 21-25th). Curious about applying to join their global community of over 2800 leaders? This happy hour is for you! Existing StartingBloc Fellows + StartingBloc's CEO, Kristine, will be in the house to share more about StartingBloc, the 5 day leadership Institute, and the community as a whole.
More on StartingBloc: www.startingbloc.org/about
Who are StartingBloc Fellows?
1. Leaders committed to something bigger than themselves (art, systems change, equity, financial transparency, food supply, the list goes on).
2. Community-seekers—people who want to show up with and for others over the long-haul.
3. People who represent a wide spectrum of identities.
4. Professionals. Think StartingBloc is only for entrepreneurs? We’ve certainly got ’em (and over 100 ventures started by our Fellows) but 56% of the room are self-identified professionals working in the nonprofit, public, and private sectors. We’re entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, and bridge builders who work between sectors to make real change happen.
5. People of all ages. StartingBloc Institutes are intergenerational by design. The age of Fellows has spanned 18-70, with an average age of 29.