Songbird Sessions #5 will feature Delhi based dance/grime act, MOSKO, whose influences range from anime to ballroom waltz. Immersing you in their world of edgy noir backgrounds, they present A Theatre of Discomfort. A world where everything is uncomfortable but nothing hurts. A sojourn of sounds, visuals and experiences. Supporting Mosko is Ditty, the moonlighting artistic alter ego of architect Aditi Veena.
Songbird Sessions is an intimate monthly concert series curated and produced by the folks at Pagal Haina in association with OddBird Theatre. The endeavour is simple, to put the focus firmly back on the artist and the performance. Collaborating with artists from the independent music scene, these sessions aim to break down the barriers between stage and seats, artist and audiences, providing an in-depth exchange and a live music experience like no other.
Doors: 7.30 PM
Performance: 8.30 PM
Dress code: Black
Limited capacity venue. Passes available at www.oddbird.org :
INR 850 [inclusive of GST] online
INR 1000 [inclusive of GST] at the door
Inside The Dhan Mill, 100 ft Road, Chattarpur
Opposite Chattarpur Cremation Grounds.
New Delhi - 110074
1km from Qutab Minar Metro Station
* Google Maps (www.oddbird.org/map)
* From Vasant Kunj
- Left from Andheria Mor
- Right from next traffic light onto 100ft Road
- The Dhan Mill is on the right with signs opposite the Cremation Grounds (take the first u-turn & enter it)
*From Qutab Minar
- Left at the traffic light after Qutab Minar Metro station onto 100ft road
- The Dhan Mill is on the right with signs (take the first u-turn & enter it)
*From MG road
- Right at Chattarpur Metro station towards Chattarpur Mandir
- Sharp left onto 100ft Road
- Enter the barrier/gate into The Dhan Mill opposite the Cremation Grounds.