Join Movin' Shoes and Saucony for the 14th Annual Full Moon 5K Run/Walk! A nighttime classic in Madison, this fast course starts at Bernie's Beach and ends at Olin Park.
Run Down the Wolf
- We are continuing to bring back our traditional challenge…Run Down the Wolf! In keeping with the theme of the race, we will have a werewolf running the Full Moon Run! Beat the wolf and win a special prize!
- The Full Moon Run is limited to 500 runners and participants are accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- April 2nd – Online registration opens
- June 1st – Price increases to $27
- July 24th – Registration closes
Packet Pick-up Schedule
- Wed. July 25th, 10am – 8pm @ Movin’ Shoes
- Thurs. July 26th, 10am – 3pm @ Movin’ Shoes
- Thurs. July 26th 7pm – 8:30pm @ Olin Park Shelter
Race Day Schedule
- 10:00 am – 3:00 pm – Packet pick-up at Movin’ Shoes
- 7:00 pm – Packet pickup starts @ Olin Park Shelter
- 8:10 pm – On-site Kids’ Race Registration ends ($1 each, kids will receive a “prize pack”, but no race shirt)
- 8:15 pm – Kids’ Run (approx. 400 yards)
- 8:30 pm – Packet-pick up ends and runners should begin walking to Bernie’s Beach from the Olin Park Shelter for the race start
- 8:40pm – Last person should begin walking to the start at Bernie’s Beach
- 9:00pm – 5k race start
- 9:30 – 10:00pm – post-race refreshments, awards, and raffle prize giveaway!
More race information