What things have you dreamed of doing, but discounted or have tolerated to a stressful end? Whether you feel stuck or in the flow of your life's path, out-of-the-box creative exercises can shed new light on your brilliant destiny and how to get from there to here.
Join Korrine Holt, the founder of Attune to Love and the author of the recently-released “Poetic Ascension,” as she concludes the first leg of her Attune to Love 2018 North American Tour at OM Toronto on Wednesday night, May 16th, with her all-new live event, The Joy Of Well-Doing.
During this interactive workshop, you will learn and explore how:
- Your conscious creativity strengthens every aspect of your life and opens the gates to high vibe well-doing and clues to your unique purpose, often hidden in plain sight.
- Your well-doing supports your highest well-being.
- All of your experiences serve your purpose and path.
- To feel equipped to make healthy decisions.
- To provide creative solutions to resolve doubts and barriers.
- To start making plans and uncovering possibilities.
- To tap into your creativity to live the reality you truly desire.
Bring a notebook or journal to write in and colored pencils or crayons if you have them.
You will also have an opportunity to purchase your very own copy of "Poetic Ascension" and have it personally signed by Korrine herself.
Pre-sale tickets for this special engagement are $57.00 (plus HST) and can be purchased online (at www.Eventbrite.ca). A limited number of tickets will be available at the door for $63.00 each (plus HST).
For more details on The Joy Of Well-Doing, please contact our John Masiulionis (at www.EmpoweredPublicity.com) or OM Toronto (at www.OMToronto.com). For more information about Korrine Holt and Attune to Love, please visit her official website (www.AttuneToLove.com).
Thank you for your support of the Attune to Love 2018 North American Tour, spreading the word of inspired creativity, while listening to the highest wisdom of your heart.