We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Read more…
Saturday
28
APR

Face Yoga with Koko Hayashi

12:00
14:00
One Life Yoga
Event organized by One Life Yoga

Get Directions

Category
#var:page_name# cover

FACE IT (with One Life Yoga!) Because you want to know more :)


Wake up your facial muscles with anti-sagging stretching...a great alternative to botox or plastic surgery and helps with wrinkle reduction!



In Koko's Word's:

Face Yoga is a great natural alternative to botox or plastic surgery. Did you know that only 20% of the facial muscles are actively used by regular facial expressions? So the rest 80% are just attached on skull and start sagging with gravity and age.

The idea of Face Yoga is to wake up those sleeping muscles for anti-sagging. You will also learn how to train and stretch your facial muscles, which improves skin's elasticity and helps wrinkle reduction. Learn how to control your facial muscles and own them!

Koko Hayashi, founder and trainer at Skin Fit Gym was born and raised in Japan. Having practiced face yoga for over a decade and experiencing the benefits both physically and mentally, she decided to bring the practice to the United States in 2016.

We will be in our Ha| Tha Room. Please check in through our Lobby entrance! We have a private Parking lot available behind our studio leading to our lobby entrance door. parking lot is accessible by entering off Washington Ave. between Holliston and Hill.

Doors open at 7:30. The earlier you arrive prior to start time the better! Come enjoy our beautiful studio space, take a tour, ask questions, check our regular schedule and other workshops, and get settled. If you are brand new, we ask you arrive a minimum of 20 minutes before start time so we can meet and greet and register you!

Earlybird pricing available 48 hours before event. Day of tickets not always guaranteed --member discounts always guaranteed!

Email us with any questions at: connect@onelifeyoga.com

[[Sign up for our $39 for 30 days Renew Special and become a One Life Yoga member with us to guarantee the best pricing at all times!]]