One Love Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training at One Yoga ❤️💛💚
This 30-hour total intensive is a base to equip you with greater knowledge, confidence and a comprehensive collective of appropriate asanas (postures), meditative practices and more.
Learning the art of guiding and teaching pregnant women during all stages of pregnancy along with preparation for birth and beyond.
One Love Prenatal Yoga” Teacher Training is an informative and practical intensive. Through this unique and well rounded immersion you will learn ways and means to facilitate and support prenatally. The combination of alignment based poses, esoteric wisdom and evidence based information will safely and confidently guide you, to teach yoga to women during all stages of pregnancy. This 30 hour comprehensive training will include how to teach yoga to women in all stages of pregnancy. The training will explore yoga, mindfulness and breath work as a tool in preparation for childbirth.
This Training will include:
• The benefits of yoga for momma in pregnancy.
• Yoga Through the Trimesters.
• Semester Support- mind, body, spirit and more.
• Postures and props and tools to aid in all trimesters.
• What poses are contraindicated what poses are promoted, offering modifications.
• Prenatal pranayama practices.
• Restorative & Therapeutics.
• Creative Imagination/mindfulness/visualization.
• Ayurveda Assistance and the importance of ritual.
• Essential oils for Pregnancy.
• Natural Mystics.
• The art of holding the space.
• Observation and class dynamic.
• Teaching, guided personal study and understanding.
• Access to "One Love Prenatal Yoga" Facebook Group-for support, questions and resources.
30 hour comprehensive- 17 contact hours, 3 observation hours, 10 hours of guided self study. CEUs available for Yoga Alliance Teachers- 30 hours go toward full 85 hour (100 hours with teaching and exploration) One Love Pre/Post natal training. Taught by Ryah- E-RYT 500, RPYT, Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist, YACEP, labor and postpartum for doula and child birth educator. With over 10 years of Prenatal Yoga experience and passion!
Suitable for qualified yoga teachers, women’s health professionals, doulas, yoga teacher trainees and practicing/seasoned yoga students who want to empower their birth.
Dates-August 3-5 weekend
Friday 5:30-9:30 pm
Saturday 11 am - 7 pm (potluck dinner)
Sunday 9 am - 5 pm
Early-bird (if pre-paid by 6/1/2018) $500
Payment Plans available, contact One Yoga Center to make arrangements.
*** TO REGISTER, EMAIL: INFO@ONEYOGACENTER.NET or Send in your deposit with "Yin Yoga Training" in the memo of the check ***
Ryah- of Nectar & Nurture Yoga BA, E-RYT 500, RPYT, AYS, YACEP. With pleasure and a multitude of experience and education in 2015 Ryah has created her own "One Love Pre-Natal Yoga" Teacher Training! Ryah also took her 500 hour yoga teacher training right here at One Yoga Center with Tracey, so we are glad to welcome her home!