Join Kristy Hatcher from Owen Hodge Lawyers for lamingtons and legal advice for seniors!
Considering a granny flat arrangement with family? This popular option is being taken up by seniors who are keen to move in with family when their health declines. Find out how to protect your interests, avoid expensive future litigation and heartache.
In this talk Kristy Hatcher will explain:-
* what a granny flat agreement entails,
* what assets can be transferred in exchange for a ‘granny flat interest’,
* how Australia’s Centrelink assesses a ‘granny flat interest’,
* the impact of a granny flat agreement on estate planning; and
* why writing down a formal granny flat agreement is important.
Join us at 10:30 am on Thursday 12 April at the Oran Park Smart Work Hub.
Don’t miss out - register today!