Sean Stapleton will present Reaching Customers in the New Mass Media – Search Engines and Social Media, a session designed to give you the knowledge and tools needed to completely overhaul your approach to digital marketing. The main topics of this presentation are…
1. The state of mass media today,
2. Best practices to reach customers using the new mass media (search engines and social media), and
3. How to implement those best practices in your store.
It’s time to cut outdated and ineffective practices and use a new rulebook. If you want to learn how to make your digital marketing tactics work together and how to save time and money doing so, this is the session for you. Additionally, you’ll learn how to answer shopper’s intent by being more relevant with search, and you’ll learn how to “bait” more customers on social media with compelling, specific and personalized content. If you want to make your digital marketing easier to understand and use, please come early to this session to ensure you get a seat. This will be one of the most talked about and debated sessions at the conference.
Primary Learning Objectives:
* Understand the state of mass media today.
* Learn best practices to reach customers using the new mass media (search engines and social media).
* Learn how to implement these best practices in your store and cut outdated practices.