Take the chance and join our unique course in the Oral Reconstruction and Education Center in Rome, Italy with Dr. Giorgio Tabanella.
This 2-day course will teach you everything you need to know about the topic of soft tissue augmentation around dental implants.
How to reach the pink esthetics?
The harmonious integration of the implant with the surrounding soft tissue is a high importance factor for the treatment success. Function wise, the peri-implant soft tissue represents a unique sealing that can help prevent bacteria contamination of the implant surface. Furthermore, food impaction, phonetic and esthetic problems can be consequences of missing papillae. While implant treatments are gaining progressively more space in the daily practice, obtaining optimal results for a stable papillae and the pink remains a challenge.
The course will describe step by step procedures to build up the peri-implant soft tissue. The learning methodology includes multiple full HD videos, detailed cases documentation, interactive lectures, hands-on on pig jaws and live surgeries.
This program is aimed at clinicians who have already experience in placing implants and have been exposed to the principles of soft tissue grafting procedures. The learning will contribute to increase their expertise esthetic demanding cases.
This two-day course will enable participants to:
- Understand the evolution of modern plastic surgery and the new developments to boost the peri-implant biotype with a minimally invasive approach.
- Confidently make clinical decisions in plastic surgery around implants.
- Have a thorough knowledge on the principles of connective tissue grafting.
- Have a thorough knowledge on minimal invasive surgical techniques for soft tissue thickening around implants and vestibuloplasty.
- Critically evaluate advanced cases of soft tissue deformities next to teeth with a reduced periodontium and less potential for tissue augmentation.
Welcome cocktail reception with a breathtaking view of Rome
6.30 pm - 8.30 pm: Guided tour of Rome
8.30 pm - 10.30 pm: Dinner (for all participants)
The course registration fee includes: Course Material, lunches and coffee breaks during the course, welcome reception cocktail, guided tour through the beautiful city of Rome and dinner.