Interested in finding out more about MECOP?
Info Session on Friday 3/16 from 12:00 - 1:00 in 106.
If you are a freshman, now is the time to find out more so that you can plan ahead for next year.
If you are a sophomore, now is the time to apply!
If you are a junior, sometimes there are supplemental opportunities that become available.
NEW this year: Electrical Engineering students are eligible to participate!
Benefits of Joining the Program
• Real work experience
• Two paid six-month internships
• Opportunity to experience two different work environments, management styles etc.
• Exposure and connections some of the Northwest's best companies
• Interact with professionals in your discipline
• Gain "insider" career choice knowledge
• Learn academic and personal strengths and weaknesses from experience
• Make more informed course selections
• Finance all or a major portion of your education
• Develop the ability to understand and grasp course content upon return to the University
• Develop maturity, confidence, enthusiasm and a higher starting salary