iCanMed Part 2 Follow-up UMAT Workshop!
REGISTER FOR A FREE TICKET TO SECURE SEAT HERE: https://bit.ly/2pyseoe
In 2017, iCanMed was able to help students succeed in ways never thought possible. In less than 3 weeks of preparation, students were able to learn and master the techniques behind solving UMAT questions and achieve in the 90th percentiles. Our approach was a stark contrast to traditional UMAT preparation as the only way students knew how to prepare for UMAT was through tediously answering thousands of questions over long periods of time. This is no longer what students need to do! As a result, iCanMed students received 143 offers from medical schools across Australia.
In this event, iCanMed's co-founder, Michael Tsai, will be taking you through the most efficient and effective strategies to score above 90th percentile in the UMAT. Michael will be going through:
- What UMAT is and what it assesses in students
- Mock test containing sample questions based from the 2017 exam
- Full demonstrations of how to work out frequently asked section 1, 2 and 3 question types
- Trends in the 2017 exam and predictions for the 2018 exam
- The ways 95% or more students are preparing and the serious flaws in these preparation approaches
- How UMAT questions are designed and made to be challenging - insight from an assessment writer
- The basic components of section 1, 2 and 3 questions - the differences and similarities
- The secret 5 step approach to deciphering each and every UMAT question
- Recommended timeline for UMAT preparation,
iCanMed has helped over 500 students gain entrance into medical and dental schools across New Zealand and Australia and is looking forward to sharing the most useful strategies with you. If you are serious about getting into your dream course, this workshop is one thing you cannot miss!