You don't need to be a professional to join us on this overnight bouldering trip! Call today to sign up!
• Who: Single Airmen Program Initiative program – available only to unmarried active duty Air Force.
• What: Horse Pens 40 is a historic outdoor nature park offering hiking, camping, picnicking, bouldering, exploring, and much more. Join Outdoor Recreation to test you’re bouldering skills on some of the most popular rocks in the south! ODR will provide the proper footwear, all the safety equipment, and & two meals. This is an overnight program with all the necessary camping & bouldering gear provided. Bring water, rain gear, a change of clothes, necessary toiletries, warm clothes, snacks, anything you might need for a long road trip.
• Cost: $50– includes everything needed to participate
• When: 6 AM 6 April – 7 PM 7 April
• Where: Meet at the Outdoor Recreation Center at Postl Point where we will drive to Steel Alabama, about a 5-hour drive.