- A full day trip with an approx. 2-hour layover period in Fort Langley
- Admission to the Historic Fort Langley Site not included
- Fully narrated tour that includes the history of the Fraser River and BC
- Delicious luncheon
- Refreshments available for purchase
- Continental breakfast items will be available for purchase in the morning
-Adult tickets $124.95
≈≈ Journey back through time, on the Fraser River’s only Authentic Paddlewheeler Riverboat. The lush Coast Mountain Range provides a breathtaking canvas as you travel, with fascinating narration to the Birthplace of British Columbia. A unique view of Barnston Island and the Golden Ears Peaks are only a few of the highlights on your way. We'll travel under the latest addition to cross the Fraser River "The Golden Ears Bridge" as well as the newly constructed "Port Mann Bridge" the widest bridge in the world. Enjoy leisurely eating your delicious lunch which is included before we dock in Fort Langley. There will be ample time to visit The Fort Langley Historic Site of Canada, browse the boutiques & antique shops in Gasoline Alley or just stroll around the quaint village soaking up the old time ambience. When you return to the paddlewheeler you can enjoy your relaxing return voyage to New Westminster.